Sunday, April 19, 2009

Life after death

In the aftermath of my uncles death i realized that life is indeed too short. There are so many things in life that i want to do but have put off b/c of fear or the idea of failing. I always say " nothing tried nothing failed" but i haven't been living by that lately. So i am going to set forward and do the things that i want to do and try to push my fears to the side.

As we laid my uncle to rest and celebrated his life so many things were happening, I was reunited with family and i met family members that i never knew i had. It was such an bitter sweet experience but it made me realize i need to visit and see my family more often. Just because we are scattered all over the US doesn't mean we cant come together outside of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment