Monday, April 6, 2009

Taking a woman to dinner= Sex?!?!?!?!? ( insert confused face here)

Now, the title alone sounds outrageous right? WRONG, I have many friends that have told me this story. The call me and say, " you know this fool thought he was getting some." Its crazy the sex crazed society we live in allow men to believe that sex is compensation for taking a woman to dinner. Now one would ask " what did you do, i mean why would he think that's OK" I'm many of the cases excepting dinner alone gives these men probable cause to believe they had the right to anticipate sex from the female. This is yet another reason as to why i don't date. I can not, will not, deal with this. It has never happened to me but I can only imagine my reaction if it were to happen, I think I would lose my common sense and go ape crazy on the dude.
Why does a date= sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment