Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pink tea cup- Resturant

So I went to This restaurant called Pink Tea Cup. I met up with a friend on Thursday and had lunch. It is a really nice quaint place that one may walk by if not looking close. Its located down town in "noho" lol. The food was great, our waiter was amazing. We of course ordered too much food, as my mom would say our " eyes were bigger then out stomach". I had pecan pancakes and friend chicken breast with a side of bacon and my friend had, ( you ready) grits, eggs, banana pancakes, hash browns, AND bacon.lol
The place is very cozy and you can tell it has been there for a while. The decor is not much to wow about but the food makes up for it. the prices are great and the food was amazing. I would definitely go back. SO here is my review.


decor-3.5
service-9
food-8.5
Price-8

No comments:

Post a Comment