Monday, April 13, 2009

Funny story

The day other my friend and I were walking around in the city... we were arm and arm but that's how i walk with almost all my friends. Problem is she was... well a she. Anyway, we are walking and the older lady walks past us. I didn't pay her any attention BUT my friend says... "that lady just gave us the evil eye". I turned around to see just who she was speaking of, and low and behold this woman had turned around and was mumbling something under her breath while looking both of us up and down. Honestly i don't know what the specific reason was, but this woman was NOT happy with us. We laughed about it because honestly we thought it was funny.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. People are so crazy! You can't even show friendly affection w/o folks getting in a huff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ish was so funny! She was so mad @ us. We died laughing all the way down the block...

    ReplyDelete