Sunday, April 19, 2009

When what you are wearing is what someone else is wearing

You're at home putting the finishing touches on your outfit, KNOWING that you look cute, you do a final mirror check. Your girls tell you how cute you look when you meet up to them, there is no stopping you. You arrive at the club still feeling like that hotness but you glance over to your left and see.... Your dress. You tell your girls, " Oh well, i look better anyway" Your girls agree even if its not true. Then for some strange reason you keep passing the girl with "your" dress on.

This has never happened to me... I think i would be so pissed,lol. I mean i know there is no dress made for me and only me BUT man i would e upset. I have seen doubles in the club 4 and its kind of funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment