Saturday, April 3, 2010

Why did I get married too

I went to see why did I get married too and I have mixed feelings on it. One thing I must say is I saw the movie with out seeing very may commercials, all I knew was there were going to b some twist and turns. The movie was cry funny and kept me laughing. My favorite character was completely funny!!!! Many may hater her loud "ghetto" was of acting and talking buy i loved it. Along with her body, hair, and wardrobe.
All the men looked like they worked out ALOT prior to the movie, bodies were on point! Even Tyler looked like he worked out a little, Lol. Janet looked like she got her breast done, maybe it was the weight gain but those knockers were HUGE. The other girl looked ok, I liked her haircut I would tell ppl to go see the movie b/c it was good humor, had some really good parts.

There were a few corny spots in the move especially towards the end. While there was a shocking ending I was NOT please by the way it ended. All in all I give it a 3.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment