Friday, April 2, 2010

I feel fat

Many people that know me would tell me to shut up but it's true. I don't feel like myself. For almost 30 I weighed 119-121, that is what my body is use to. Know I'm 134 and feel extremly uncomfortable. None of my cloths fit and those that do are very tight. I don't feel the same way I used to when getting dressed. All I can say is, be careful what u wish for. I've wanted to fain weight for YEARS and now that I have... Not a huge fan of it, lol.So what am into do? Well I think i want to lose at least 4lbs. I don't want to go back down to 121 but 134 is not for me. So I have set a goal, in order to do it I have to get my food and excersise game on. I will work on that this weekend and start a new week with a née frame of mind.
I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment