Monday, March 30, 2009

Being single is over rated!

Being single has it perks. No one to report to, no one to argue with, plan around your time not " our time" but I think it ends there. Who really likes to be alone? Even when your mad at your significant other they are there for you. Who likes sleeping alone every night? who likes hearing about all these happy relationships around they while they are single? It is possible to be happy and single but how long does that last. for me it has worn off. I'm in the being single suck phase. Sadly I feel I will be single for a while.

I have been single ( meaning no one to call my man) for a YEAR and right about now it sucks. I hate dating, but people ask, " how do you plan on meeting people" that is where the problem starts. I want to be in a relationship yes I do BUT i hate going on DATES I hate the "getting to know you" phase. I hate the first date questions and the awkward silences. I hate the, do i hug or hand shake moment. The single life is not all it is cracked up to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment