Friday, May 29, 2009

Melba's Resturant

I went to Melba's restaurant to celebrate my graduation. the place is really small and intimate. Dimly lit with soulful music playing in the background. The look of the place was nice and comfortable.. The food was delicious ESPECIALLY the mac and cheese. My only problem was it took a while for someone to come to our table to get out "comfortizer" order. Then when we asked for something else ( more mac, more drinks, etc) it usually took us asking more then once.
decor-7.9
service-6
food-9.9
Price-8

3 comments:

  1. I've been looking for places like that... must be in Manhattan. I'll look it up, Miss Shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Melba's its actually REALLY SMALL!!! But the Food was Yummy! Talay is great! By the Nigthclub Body on 135th and 12!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may visit there. I need a new place to brunch with the ladies so i will look in to it Jadie.
    Thanks.
    And yes Melba's is super small.

    ReplyDelete