Friday, August 20, 2010

written yesterday posted today

I'm in a mood today. I thought as I got older females would be better but it
seems like they are worst. Nothing particular happened I just began to evaluate
things in my life. What foundations am I trying to build. Where am I going and
who will have my back in my attempts to achieve my goals.

I don't want to be "popular" that's never been my goal. Having too many
"friends" can be trouble. There does not need to be an extreme amount of people
in my life, I think it causes more confusion. I rather have a few really great
friends over a little big of great friends and a whole lot of... Just friends...

I don't want to be apart of the "mean girls crew" its never been my think to just talk down about some one even if that person i know for sure is discussing me in a negative light and clearly does not like me. I just cant take that much time out in my day to do such a thing.

These are the two most forceful groups I am seeing. weather its directly or via on online i.e facebook, twitter etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment