Monday, August 9, 2010

Stop living for others. Live for your future

Having your priorities together?
At what age do you think ppl need to stop and put the priorities in order? I think once u hit 30 it's a must. In your 20's you party, you work hard and you party harder. U spend money on unimportant things and u " live it up" your focus is your source of fun. I believe your 20'S is to do exactly that live it up. Once you are in your 30's your priorities should shift. Owning a home and/or a business should be the focus. Spending your last dime on the latest fashion is not the move. Trying to keep up with the joneses is so last decade.Prioritizing your life with material things first, bills second is irresponsible. Unfortunately we live in a society that teaches us if we have material things we are better, so many strive to get it. Not realizing thy those things do nothing for their future. 

  I hate when I compliment someone and the immediately tell me who made it. "no thank you ma'am I didn't ask you". It becomes annoying. Isn't it a putty that you have a $800 bag but nothing in it but air. You should not have yo struggle a week after u purchase a big bill item. There is nothing wrong with having the finer things in life but it is important to be able to afford them.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I definitely will not be spending $300.00 on bottles of bub in the club, 100 "ones" on a stripper, and a stack on anybody's bag until I have my business account rock solid and home closing papers on DECK! Then, champagne, strippers, and louis V" down to the tee! hehhehehe

    ReplyDelete