Monday, September 13, 2010

Party like a rock star. Who me? Couldn't be.

At 31 years young I have come to realize that I can no longer "party like a rockstar". For my birthday this year I decided to have a small group of friends celebrate with me I went out to dinner with them and then went to dance at soirée (
I'll give my commentary of both places In another entry).
If someone would have told me that I would sleep my actual bday away b/c of my partying hard antics the day before I would have laughed in their face. Granted I have not " partied hard" in a year, but i thought I still had it. Boy was I wrong. I ordered 4 bottles of bubbly had on my wonderfully crafted dress, my bebe heels, fly make-up, and I was sure that the night was mine... it was mine but it kicked my butt the next day. I was literally exhausted.
I have come to the conclusion that I a) am not a " real drinker" and b) don't have it anymore to stay out to 4am. I am hanging my party shoes up and leaving that chapter of my life with my head hanging down.

2 comments:

  1. I felt the same way! I didn't even stat long and couldn't get it together, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I was beat the next day. But it was FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete