Thursday, October 1, 2009

My online journal

I have decided to use this blog like my online journal. I am going to get back on track with posting. i think the more personal i make it the better i will be in keeping up with it. I will still add some fashion/gossip/ and craziness,lol.

My day today was pretty ok, i went to get a follow up from the neurologist and had to leave. He has to be the slowest doctor ever. my appointment was at 9:30am and by 11 he had not even called one of his 8am patients. I was pissed and rescheduled my appointment.

While at the doctor i encountered this woman who stood right in front of me. I know you may be saying " whats wrong with that' but this lady was damn near touching me that's how close she was. I felt me personal space was violated. When i decided to move and not make a huge deal about it i glanced over to find her looking at me as if I did something to her. People these days have nerve.

I am about to get ready to head to my second concert for the week. I am not super excited but i will hope for the best. it is an "80's baby" concert. a couple of old school artist are suppose to be there. wish me luck! pictures will come soon ( of course).lol

No comments:

Post a Comment