Thursday, June 24, 2010

Seriously?


This is something new im trying out call " fashion on the street" Hopefully i will be able to build this. I will flash shots of interesting, common, and unique trends or styles, some will be willing participants many may not be ( lol). I will post them and give my opinion. You may not agree and that's ok. Enjoy!



This is a horrible trend that keeps growing and growing. I don't even understand why guys wear jeans. Sadly i have seen jeans worn lower than this. The worst is the jeans are getting tighter and tighter.
The story is... This trend was started in jail. This was to entice counterparts to let them know they were available. Also they were not able to wear belts so their pants sagged. I don't know for sure which story is TRUE but all is believable. This is a trend that should DIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment