Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Is being single a such a bad thing

since when is being single such a horror?
When people hear i'm not married let alone single they give me this look. Its a norm in NY but usually when i tell someone that not from New York they give me this pity-full OH. I know im 29 and Single ( by choice) I don't think it's a bad thing. I'm tired of everyone and their mother trying to hook me up and not understanding why i dont want to be hooked up. Im single, im ok with it. It's not the end of the world. My last "Real Relationship" ended in such a bad way, well it ended good but ended up being the worst thing ever, three years you think you know someone and when S**T hits the fan u realize you know nothing about them. I have many reasons why i'm single, why can't people just understand that????

1 comment:

  1. I am in that situation... The look kills me. Its like almost forbidden. As if my parents should have married me off young. With my accomplishments and my qualifications it seems surreal for me not to have the So called "Balance-Man" to Complete my equation. I think more so people that are in the same situation can relate as opposed to those that are involved. *Le Sigh* I look at it as I am Single, Fabulous, Ambitious, and then some. And maybe just maybe God hasn't completed my Dream Man. All will be well Sweets!

    There are some good reads on my blog have a look... http://wordsofsignifigance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete